• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MAc 45 F/S

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Warren

MAC 45 MARINE Complete Engine assembly for sale. Modified by Andy Brown, In perfect conditon. Very little time on this engine. 225.00 plus shipping. RTR.... SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:
Assuming it's a fairly recent vintage, I'll take it. Can you shoot a pic to me at [email protected]?
Who needs a picture??? We all know what the thing looks like! If Chuck doesn't like the way it looks send it to me. I need an engine for the RR I got from Ralph at the Atlanta race. If I get a neck strap for the transmitter and use some duct tape to tape my right hand to the steering wheel I might be able to drive a boat again.............Pris won't let me get back in the big boats anymore.

Dick Tyndall

Assuming it's a fairly recent vintage, I'll take it. Can you shoot a pic to me at [email protected]?
Who needs a picture??? We all know what the thing looks like! If Chuck doesn't like the way it looks send it to me. I need an engine for the RR I got from Ralph at the Atlanta race. If I get a neck strap for the transmitter and use some duct tape to tape my right hand to the steering wheel I might be able to drive a boat again.............Pris won't let me get back in the big boats anymore.

Dick Tyndall
Engine has been sold by personal email contact.

Dick Tyndall
2 minutes total time

Back