• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MAC .21 Rear Ex

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brent Wyble

Anyone have a Mac .21 they want to get rid of? Ler me know what you have, condition and how much shipped to Jacksonville, FL. must be complete and in good running order.

Thanks.

Microburst rigger?? From Dave showers?!?! Interesting ... do you have pics

Andrew

Andrew, Micro Burst (yes David) puts out a full line of just about all hulls, 20, 40, 60, F, Twin, Gas and Twin Gas riggers, 20, 40, 60, F fiberglass Mono’s and he even has a Gas Sport Hydro he can build. All built by hand to order and at a better price then most any other hulls out on the market when you compare apples to apples.

I’ll take some pic’s tonight of the little 20, I have a CMB rs I was going to put in it but the cowl looks so good like it is I want to try to get my hands on a Read Ex first, I am not wanting to cut this one up..

Hopefully I can post up pictures on this sight.

Brent Wyble

You are looking for a front exhaust engine. Crank induction engines, such as the RS and the Novarossi are rear exhaust. The flywheel side of the engine is the referred to as the front on nitro engines.

You are looking for a front exhaust engine. Crank induction engines, such as the RS and the Novarossi are rear exhaust. The flywheel side of the engine is the referred to as the front on nitro engines.
These ain't airplanes! :p That "jargon" is a left over from the days when there was no such thing as "boat motors" and airplane engines got converted for marine use. These are boats and most, other than Nova Rossi style engines, face to the rear of the boat. Yeah I know it might seem trivial but this has always bugged the crap outta me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

These ain't airplanes! :p That "jargon" is a left over from the days when there was no such thing as "boat motors" and airplane engines got converted for marine use. These are boats and most, other than Nova Rossi style engines, face to the rear of the boat. Yeah I know it might seem trivial but this has always bugged the crap outta me. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yup, I'm aware that the naming of the engine configurations is left over from when airplane engines were all that were available...Just too lazy to type it in my response.
tongue.gif
Got any cool clamps lying around?
laugh.gif

Thanks Don, most know what I was looking for...

Microburst rigger?? From Dave showers?!?! Interesting ... do you have pics

Andrew

As requested here are some pictures of the Micro Burst .21 hydro rigger. This is how it comes from David with the exception of paint and clear coat, that he can do as well but that is extra $ and not the standard build. Also in the back ground of pic #2 you can see the Gas Sport Hydro he builds as well.

Enjoy, let me know if you have any questions or if you want to place an order for a hull..

Thanks.

IMG_22091.JPG

IMG_22061.JPG

IMG_22051.JPG

IMG_22081.JPG

Thanks for the pictures! Boat looks great. If it runs like his monos you wont be disappointed.

Andrew

Just havin' fun Brent. :) If you can't find a good MAC 21 you might want to take a look at the CMB VAC 21. B)

Just havin' fun Brent. :) If you can't find a good MAC 21 you might want to take a look at the CMB VAC 21. B)
Thanks, I was looking at the CMB but the builder himself has come off a Little MAC motor for this hull so all is good. B)

Is there a website for these boats , very nice
No web sight yet, Micro Burst is a home grown one man show. Daved is a builder and racer all the way. any other pic's you want to see or questions just ask, I may not have the answer but I know where to get the true answer and no BS. His boats are built for the guy that wants to go fast, heat racer that also wants there boat to last more than one race or one season.

I have one I can sell. Its used but in excellence shape. I can let it go for $300.00 plus 6.00 shipping with out header but will have a collet. If interested I can e-mail pictures. Motor was started/run about 20 times.

Send me your e-mail address if interested.

Robert Holland

I have one I can sell. Its used but in excellence shape. I can let it go for $300.00 plus 6.00 shipping with out header but will have a collet. If interested I can e-mail pictures. Motor was started/run about 20 times.

Robert Holland
I found one local but thsnks for the offer.

Robert Holland
I found one local but thsnks for the offer.
Your welcome,

Robert

Back