• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MAC 15CC Pipes, Silencers & Headers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happybradboating

[SIZE=14pt]I have two Mac 15cc Pipes with Silencers & headers that are in decent shape, no dents just scrape mark from pipe mount bolts as outlined in the pictures. These headers fit the Picco 90 Blue Head & Picco 90 Hydro exhaust flange that is a measurement of .944. I made the header gaskets out of Octura coupler material. The price for each pipe combination is $90.00 or $170.00 for both, plus shipping in the lower 48 states. Payment method by Paypal or M.O.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Please reply to this thread. If my Paypal information is requested send me your inquiry by PM.[/SIZE]

SNV34577.JPGSNV34584.JPG

SNV34585.JPGSNV34587.JPG

Sam Bowden,

In my reply to you on this post, from your PM. The price is $170.00 for both Mac pipes including shipping. If not agreeable, then I will wait until the next "I will take it". I will charge for actual shipping cost as calculated by USPS. I will box them up tonight and calculate shipping based on the zip you sent me by PM.

Thanks

Brad

Julian,

I am not sure if these Mac 15cc pipes are 1395 or 1394? It was a long time since they came out of the package. Maybe someone can chime in by looking them over in the pics. I do know however that they are the 15cc size when comparing them to the 13cc Macs.

Thanks

Brad

Do they have a 1" flat band and what's the size of the head pipe meaning the very front of the pipe where the headers goes in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sam Bowden,

In my reply to you on this post, from your PM. The price is $170.00 for both Mac pipes including shipping. If not agreeable, then I will wait until the next "I will take it". I will charge for actual shipping cost as calculated by USPS. I will box them up tonight and calculate shipping based on the zip you sent me by PM.

Thanks

Brad
Thats fine let me know that total cost i can paypal you tomorrow

Sam,

I calculated the total price for shipping the pipes including insurance and sent you my Paypal information by PM.

P.S. The pipes have the 1" band.

Thanks

Brad

Back