• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

M11 2.4ghz W/ 2 NEW RECEIVERS AND MODULE.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Byron Hamilton

HI, I'M SELLING A M11 WITH 2 MODULES (DSSS & NEW FHSS-2) AND 2 NEW FHSS-2 RECEIVERS ( 92524 & 92624). I BOUGHT THESE LAST MONTH AND DECIDED TO STICK WITH FUTABA. $270 SHIPPED

IMAG0445.jpg

IMAG0443.jpg

IMAG0444.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would give $60.00 shipped for only Module #93824 and RX#92624 FHSS-2 let me know thanks Allan

^^ LMAO!!!!!!! A receiver is more then that! Come on Allan............ whats with all the low ball offers man??

I'm new to this site and hoped to be treated fair. Thank you for that offer but I'll pass.

Yeah Allan, this is the 2nd time you offered me $60 for brand new items... Ok I'll sell you the rec'vr and module for $60 plus your cmb 45 and charger. I'm new to this site and hoped to be treated fair. Thank you.
I am sorry that CMB45 SOLD! I will pay only $60.00 to you or trade my ACE charger to your module and RX Do you accept my offer if you say No then I will pass and Good Luck Sell! thanks

Back