LYNX, SHAMAN, WARHEAD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Drake

New Lynx boat, w/radio box - servo tray, full setup instructions for stock and mod $299.95

New Shaman boat, w/radio box, full setup instructions for stock and mod $329.95

New design Warhead boat will be available Jan.1 2011.

This boat has been tested, and by far the best 40 mod boat in all water conditions, as well as different motor configurations. Molds are in process right now, Jan.1 is our target, with sooner release date possible.

Contact Ron drake at [email protected] or 813-951-1445

New Lynx boat, w/radio box - servo tray, full setup instructions for stock and mod $299.95

This boat has been tested, and by far the best 40 mod boat in all water conditions, as well as different motor configurations. Molds are in process right now, Jan.1 is our target, with sooner release date possible.

ron, can you post a pic of the warhead ?...thanks....bob

ron, can you post a pic of the warhead ?...thanks....bob

Bob,

Since Ron doesn't troll IW too much, I will answer.

The Warhead will look like a Shaman from what I have heard, with a length change to at least 33, which is 1.5 longer than the Shaman. Carl has the molds done, and I will dig info out of him in coming days.we dont know the exact dimensional changes, but it is different from the current available Shaman.More to come.

RP

Thank you for deleting your little stab at me Bill! I left you a note in the other topic.

Life is Short Play Hard, Have Fun and Smile!

Back