• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LTB water nipples new or used P-5 picco .21 motor

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seawolf31635

Hi if anyone has a couple of water nippels new or used for a P-5 .21 picco sure would like to Buy them please

Is it a metric thread? I have some new M3 & M4 brass water nipples asked $1 each plus shipping, thanks.

I will look and see this week got to go intotown .I found one nipple last night from a Evo 46 airplane muffler that fit but they do not sell just the nipple it only comes with muffler

Patrick M3 nipples is what i need .I need a set of M3 address is Dennis Benefield 13 East Simpson Ave Lakeland Georgia 31635-6502 .Send me a total i can do paypal as a gift or I can send a US postal money order to you .please put them in one of the bubble wraped envalopes a reg envalope will be ran through the machines and mash them out done been through that Thanks Dennis

Dennis, i can send two M3 brass nipples through registered letter mail (bubble wraped envelope) by H.K. Post Office and it need $7 for postage (first 100g). As i am not a US citizen so it seems be unable to send the money as gift. Our region need 5% paypal fee. The total would be $9.45

In fact, the current shipping can ship up to 6-8 nipples that will balance the cost.

Thanks, Patrick

ok so 16.45 total for all is that right if so send me your paypal addy and i will get it to you Patrick Thanks Dennis

You misunderstood my meaning. The total is $9.45 for 2 x M3 brass nipple shipped US via registered letter mail and pay through Paypal.

You send me $9.45 then i will ship 2 x M3 brass nipples to you. I will give you my paypal address via PM. Thanks, Patrick

Dennis, money received and will ship them asap. Also, see your shipping address is slightly different between paypal record and above so please clarify what shipping address is correct, thanks.

Dennis Benefield 13 East Simpson Ave Lakeland G,a 31635-6502 The 6502 is a speed zip A lot of things i order they always send it to Lakeland FLa .The 31635-6502 is my Zip code in Georgia Thanks Patrick.

Latest posts

Back