LOW PROFILE SERVOS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 21992

I've been shopping for low profile servo with good torque at a decent price for the JAE .12 rigger. Have been using Hi-Tech HS225MG with some success for rudder on the 21 JAE. few weeks back a fellow airplane club member turned me on to this servos.

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__24578__Turnigy_8482_TGY_4409MD_DS_MG_Servo_9_45kg_0_11sec_44g.html

Now, I have to say I'm not a fan of HobbyKing and been using all Hi-Tech and Jr servos forever, but, at the specs shown and price I purchased a couple to try,

It has a Futaba spline with 3mm screw (no spar washer) it's thickness is 3/4" ---- width is 1 5/8" ---- height is 1 1/8". this are comparable to SAVOX LOW PROFILE in size but are high on the price.What is you all's take on this servo or has anyone tried them?

I've been using Blue Bird with no issues.
Good to hear Larry and Gil, I was just surprise at the specs and the cost of 13.00 dollars. Like I said before, they are a close resemblance to the Savox servos and look very well made. Time will tell, Hope this tread will help new comers into the hobby.

Back