• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lots of Neu and Castle Motors, Castle hydra ice esc, and other esc's!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Luszcz

Vendor
Alright, I am making a push to get some cash up so I don't have to get a huge loan for a laser cutter I am purchasing next month. I listed some of my scale hydroplane hulls over on Intlwaters if anyone is interested in seeing them. If they do not sell on IW, I will move them over here. But, I have a whole bunch of items to offer on OSE. Here is what we got. As always, post dibs on HERE first!!! I don't want a bunch of complaints like usually arrises on OSE due to the strict rules of selling! Thanks, Mike Luszcz

The following are still available and prices reduced!

1) Neu 1512 1y 2750kv. This is a motor I had Neu repair to new and I never used it after that. It is the one without the water cooler. $140 shipped in the USA

2) Neu 1512 1D 4875kv. Used this about 4 runs in my GP265 sport hydro test hull. Strong motor on 2s. Comes with the water cooler and a ul-1 collet. $145 shipped in the USA

Last edited by a moderator:
Castle 1717 is sold pending payment.

Offers are welcome on the other motors and ESC's. Mike

Back