Looking To Build A Saw FE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear this Bob but I must agree with you that Fe is not that simple.Well i wish you good luck with the nitro motor in this boat. Gill

Correct info from correct sources = easy FE boating.

To try a SAW setup as your first FE is crazy.

Kris has it right. SAW FE as a first boat was crazy. I am not really intersted in FE oval racing though. I had a lot of fun trying it though. I do appreciate all the help you guys gave me. If I was 10 years younger I would have stuck with it.

Bob, You did go to the deep end of the pond so to speak. Sorry it didn't work out. Maybe a fun runner down the line at some point. I took FE as a challenge after nitro and gas boats. If your ESC still works I would be happy to loan you a 1520 / 1600kv motor to get restarted. You might be surprised how fast it might go on 6S. Not record material but would get you on the water and in line for setup and props. My 1521 motors are 10 mph faster than any nitro motor I have had on a tunnel. Once a boat is running well you can easily pour horsepower to it. Mic

Latest posts

Back