• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for this 7.5 pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys

Just let me know who all what's Irwin outboard pipes for the 7.5 and I will have them made.The price is $100.00 plus shipping.

Dave

Ok. I will look through my shop the next couple of days and let you know what I have. Thanks.

Hi,looking for this pipe with the shorter belly or version.the one in pic is longer,thanks..lil al
I found the two Irwin 40 OB pipes. They like almost like new!!! Send me an email to my email address in my signature below. Thanks.

Gadjit69,

Do you have any dimension of what a short pipe is? I also have two Irwin pipes but don't know what the shorter ones you are talking about. It would be nice to know the dimensions are.

Ron

Last edited by a moderator:
For all I know that Jim Irwin 7.5 outboard pipes were all the same.I don't know were you are getting the short pipe or long pipe.Like I said pipe were all the same.They all come out of the same die.

Dave Roach

Last edited by a moderator:
Thnx but I'll pass, that's the old smaller volume pipe

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Back