• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

looking for rossi 45 o/b parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

norm j

B) hello i'm looking for 2 flywheels and 2 pto's for the rossi axe 45 o/b

new or used (in good cond.) thanks for stopping in

norm j

fmbc

B) hello i'm looking for 2 flywheels and 2 pto's for the rossi axe 45 o/bnew or used (in good cond.) thanks for stopping in

norm j

fmbc
norm,

i have a new in the package flywheel, collet, and locknut that i would send your way for $40.00

i also have a complete power head that i can give you the paticulars if you are interested.

thanks

chris carbon

hey co58 and every one else, hyperformance products does have limited parts for rossi engines,BUT

if you want something that they don't have, you will be put on waiting list and as the calls come in for

parts they will compile the list and send in one big order for parts,sounds sensible to me,but i really

don't want to wait a long time for these parts,i hope this helps out others who need parts, as well

from

norm j

fmbc

Latest posts

Back