• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for one os outboard engine and outboard pipes...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

felix27

Hi i'am looking for one os outboard engine in good condictions, and also some materials for my tunnel boats..i need outboard pipes for 3,5 cc....and good props....

Many thanks

Contact Bob Nauss here on the board. He has a NEW K&B 3.5 outboard in the box.

Kevin

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you looking for New, or Used and how good do you want the engine, very good, good or has some life left. How much are you looking to spend for an OS 21 XM? Do you need the entire engine or just the powerhead. Are you racing or just having fun? I see you are new here, you have to be more descriptive when you ask for stuff so we can meet your needs. Thanks, James

Hi james thanks for your reply ..i need one entire OS 21 XM engine in very good condiction because i will use this for testing my tunnel boats and race this year in one International race ......I have also others outboards engines( K&B, Rossi ) but i have loked this engine to race, go fast, not from problems and i liked it very....

Many thanks

Latest posts

Back