• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for k&b 11cc outboard case

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Normlee...
Mecoa 10-6701....may have to call..the 11cc outboard parts options dont show like all the other models..
And currently ebay has and entire outboard listed for $199 complete by it now..not the cheapest way...but you will have spare parts..

Last edited:
Thanks Robert, looks risky cause the skeg is missing and rather buy from a trusted IW member. Hopefully something comes along.

Been trying to contact Joe M from 707 about a 11/13 pipe if anyone can mention please .

Thanks, Norm

Thanks Robert, looks risky cause the skeg is missing and rather buy from a trusted IW member. Hopefully something comes along.

Been trying to contact Joe M from 707 about a 11/13 pipe if anyone can mention please .

Thanks, Norm

Hey Norm,
Joe passed away earlier this year. The current available 11/13 pipes are going to be a SPP from Ron Shaw
or a Silver Bullet from Paul Renna. I think that is his name

well I looked, and I thought you were after midsection/lower half's, I will look again tomorrow for a engine case

Back