• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for Hyperion EOS 720i Super Duo 3 Charger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dee Yon

Looking for Hyperion EOS 720i Super Duo 3 Charger
Let me know if you have one for sale please.
Thank you

hp-eos0720isd3.jpg

I was hoping a fellow member here would have a used one as I cant fork out for new one at this stage. If you have one, let me know your price and lets work it out.

Thanks guys.

$71USD for US Postal service priority 7-10 day to AUS

$182USD for UPS.

I would have to go to the post office with the box for parcel post which is cheaper than priority.

TG

I bought a saw rigger from BBY there in the US and postage cost is around $47 landed here in Aussie. If there's a way to post this charger a bit cheaper that will be great.

I am sure there is, Parcel post which is the slow boat should be half the price, but there is no online calculator. I need to box up the charger and go to the post office. I will try and do this tomorrow.

TG

Thanks Tyler. Can you send photos of the charger and whats include please? How long have you had it? Thanks

Don,

I believe I bought the charger about 2.5 years ago. I don't use it that much as I have three other Hyperion 615 Duo's which pack smaller.

It includes battery leads, inputs alligator clips and two sets of balance boards. I have the original box which is where the charger is stored. Otherwise than some general scuffing on the box the charger is in excellent shape. If you need the USB cable I can add that in.

TG

IMG_1076.JPG

IMG_1077.JPG

Latest posts

Back