• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for Header, .45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Propwash

Hello Everybody, I am looking for a new CMDI billet 15 -18 degree header for a CMB-Mac .45 inboard. Have tried CMDI quite a few times--- phone calls but the phone just keeps on ringing. Have tried at all different times and no answer. Also looking for a Speedmaster pipe bracket - tall for a .45 - .67 pipe. The one with the rubber grommet and the lower half looks like a tuning fork. Thank you , Geoff Overell.

Has any body dealt with CMDI over the phone this week ? Are they even still in business. Andy , are you out there ? Thank you , Geoff Overell.

Has any body dealt with CMDI over the phone this week ? Are they even still in business. Andy , are you out there ? Thank you , Geoff Overell.
I get my best responses with an e-mail. I have ordered and received many items over the past two months.

I might have a used billet 45 header without the o-ring/silicone tubing. I can check over the weekend and get back to you. Let me know if you want me to check.

Robert Holland

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Everybody, I am looking for a new CMDI billet 15 -18 degree header for a CMB-Mac .45 inboard. Have tried CMDI quite a few times--- phone calls but the phone just keeps on ringing. Have tried at all different times and no answer. Also looking for a Speedmaster pipe bracket - tall for a .45 - .67 pipe. The one with the rubber grommet and the lower half looks like a tuning fork. Thank you , Geoff Overell.
I don't know if Andy is making any at this time. I think Stu Barr has cmb .45 headers in 10 & 18 degrees.

Glenn

Rokieboater : thanks for the reply, I would very much like to find a new one , because I still may have to cut and re-weld it .But if I cannot get a new one , yes I would be interested in yours if you have one. And Glenn , yes I realize that I can go to Stu Barr for a factory one, but if I need to modify it , the material that it is made of is not the greatest to weld it back together. The material on the factory one is more like a casting , this is why I am trying to find a billet one .Thank you all for your input . Geoff Overell.

Rokieboater : thanks for the reply, I would very much like to find a new one , because I still may have to cut and re-weld it .But if I cannot get a new one , yes I would be interested in yours if you have one. And Glenn , yes I realize that I can go to Stu Barr for a factory one, but if I need to modify it , the material that it is made of is not the greatest to weld it back together. The material on the factory one is more like a casting , this is why I am trying to find a billet one .Thank you all for your input . Geoff Overell.

Just can't do things the easy way can ya Geoff
laugh.gif

Happy NewYear buddy.

Tim

laugh.gif

Happy NewYear buddy.

Tim
Hello there buddy, and happy new years to you and the family. You know if Frank wouldn't stuff ,stuff into his designs so tight that you wouldn't have to make stuff ,one of. But that's the price if you want to go fast and stay ahead of the rest of them .

laugh.gif

Happy NewYear buddy.

Tim
Hello there buddy, and happy new years to you and the family. You know if Frank wouldn't stuff ,stuff into his designs so tight that you wouldn't have to make stuff ,one of. But that's the price if you want to go fast and stay ahead of the rest of them .
I just got an email from CMDi and they have them in stock. I can get one shipped to me and then ship it to you if you want. Let me know ASAP.

Robert

laugh.gif

Happy NewYear buddy.

Tim
I just got an email from CMDi and they have them in stock. I can get one shipped to me and then ship it to you if you want. Let me know ASAP.

Robert
Thank you very much Robert for your help. I will try on Monday one more time and if it fails , I will be intouch with you. Geoff Overell.

I also need a manifold for CMB 45 RS in a Delta Force MK II.

Anyone know which one for the Delta Force? 10, 15 or 18?

BTW, how do you know which is which? Is it marked?

I also need a manifold for CMB 45 RS in a Delta Force MK II.

Anyone know which one for the Delta Force? 10, 15 or 18?

BTW, how do you know which is which? Is it marked?
Hello Harald , I am not familur with the delta force, but usualy the 10 degree header is used on a hydro hull since the tub is usually shallow, and the 15 - 18 degree header is used on a mono. With the eng in a mono being down deeper in the hull the greater degree is needed to get the tuned pipe up and out over the deck towards the transom, unless you want to cut a hole and go under the aft deck and out through the transsom.

The problem I am having is that the eng bay in my cf rigger is quite a bit shorter and I need to get the pipe up sooner to clear the aft end of the eng bay-- radio compartment bulkhead and upper deck. but I don't want it to go up too high and make the tuned pipe look like a flag pole .The stock CMB headers are 10 & 18 Degree. The CMDI billet headers are 10 & 15 degree's . Hope this helps you decide on what you need . Geoff Overell.

Latest posts

Back