• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for an Irwin S pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am laughing my a$$ off Kently , that pic is awesome :lol: :lol: .

You just made my day.

Tim

Tim,
That is the last one that I have. Happen to lose several during SAW events.

I think Franko has a shoe box full of them and would be happy to get rid of them.

Kentley Porter

I think Frank is using all of his to hold up the tomato plants in his garden.

Tim K
You should try it guys, what you do is; you stick stinger in a ground and fill the pipe with water. Of course you regulate water flow by restricting the stinger diametar.

I don't think Franco has to many left. He made me sign a contract to use the one he brought to the Flint SAW.
Mike
You got off easy my friend, I did not even ask for $180 deposit (broken in and seasoned pipe cost more than new $80)

I gotta give you an "A" for effort Tim, sorry I can help you. Last one I had got squashed by the postal service, and it is now on the back of my mod outboard, after freezing it to get the dents out.

~James

Tim,

I think there are better pipes out their,you just need to look around and see who

is making a quality pipe. I have a few copies of the S-pipe that Irwin made for me

and I don't think they work that well. I think a smaller volume pipe works much better

on our 21 motors.

Good Luck Testing,

Mark Sholund

Tim,
I think there are better pipes out their,you just need to look around and see who

is making a quality pipe. I have a few copies of the S-pipe that Irwin made for me

and I don't think they work that well. I think a smaller volume pipe works much better

on our 21 motors.

Good Luck Testing,

Mark Sholund

Mark

That may be true for the CMB motor it seems to be close to the Nova SS as to what pipes it likes but I have seen first hand how well the S-pipe works on the Nova LS and it is awesome.

I have also seen very good results with the Nova pipe that nobody seems to think is any good and that is what I am using at the moment.

How about selling me one of your pipes :rolleyes:

Tim K

Tim,

I will be happy to sell you one of my Irwin S-pipes, as they aren't very good on a Valvola 21.

I will ship one to you tomorrow. $50.00 is what I have in it,if that seems fair?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Tim,
I will be happy to sell you one of my Irwin S-pipes, as they aren't very good on a Valvola 21.

I will ship one to you tomorrow. $50.00 is what I have in it,if that seems fair?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

I will send you money via paypal , could you please wait until the end of the week to send it the family and I are going camping until Friday so I won't be home to recieve it.

Thanks again Mark

Tim

Money on the way Mark and if you have any more you want to sell

please let me know.

Thanks again.

Tim

Latest posts

Back