• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for ABC Hobby Laserline Tunnel Hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randell Doane

If anyone has one nib please LMK. I have a top speed 2 in good condition all ready to run with an os v1 o/b I could trade or I could send payment.

Thank for looking

Randell I don't think to many here have or are running that hull. Might I ask why you would want to give up a TS2 and a OS for a Laserline? Not trying to insult but the TS2 and for sure the os setup is a far better choice.

I'm with Kevin, they were a POS when ABC Hobby made them but used to be easy to get under other names on eBay, the Stingray or Dolphin. When at the time even RCBM had a problem trying to make the boat look good in a review they had too many problems to be worth the money. The plastic hulls were vibrating apart within a couple of runs. The bushings in the lower units wore out quickly which in turn tossed the drive belts. A top speed of a whoppin' 17 MPH and so top-heavy that you had to slow down to almost nothing to make a turn. Seriously, keep the TS 2.

x3

If you do it, I have extra bushings and belts somewhere I will sell ya- parts are impossible to find. :p

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Watch how they cut away every time that it gets ready to roll over. Oh yeah, turn your volume down as the song is annoying.

Yeah I can understand why u guys think I'm nuts, but I'm not planing on running it, just want it as kind of a collectors piece for its aesthetic value. They are very hard to find and the top speed 2 doesn't go fast enough till I lean the engine out but then it quits so I'd rather have the laserline.

Latest posts

Back