looking for a tunned pipe for a K & B 3.5 outboard

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy Doy-yat

what is the best tunned pipe for a K&B 3.5 outboard these days to run with my top speed 3 tunnel?Also would like to know who would have 2 pipes for sale. Please email me with any details at: [email protected]. Thanks.

Must be a few of the Equi pipes out there. HTB Silverbullets work well also.

Mic

can I get a phone number for HTB boats. please. I looked & can't find the number.There are no equi pipes for sale.

bob kensill makes the equii "S" pipe now. he calls it the equalizer. he is on here under krpnova. i know who has the molds/dies for the irwin pipes, just haven't been able to contact him for quite some time......

Last edited by a moderator:
bob kensill makes the equii "S" pipe now. he calls it the equalizer. he is on here under krpnova. i know who has the molds/dies for the irwin pipes, just haven't been able to contact him for quite some time......
Would you share the contact info on the person with (Irwin pipe molds/ dies).

Jimmy edelman/jydracing here had them. i haven't been able to contact him by pm, mail or phone for more than 3 years......

Jimmy edelman/jydracing here had them. i haven't been able to contact him by pm, mail or phone for more than 3 years......
I had a pm conversation awhile back like 5 years ago, at that time he wasn't making them. Have not heard from him since.

Back