• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for a 46 - 80 inboard for my 36 inch Sprint Cat.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy Miller

I am looking for a good used 46 - 80 inboard for my 36 inch sprint cat. I just want something that will run good and be reliable. I do not get to go out and run my boats much but when I do get to go out and play I do want to spend all day working on them. When I got this boat it was set up with a K&B 7.5.The guy I got it from told me the motor had 2 tanks through it!?!?!!?! That motor was fried and needs a complete rebuild!!! I did not even get the chance get it in the water. When I was checking things out I decieded to pull the head.............Lets just say it looked awefull. Took the motor out of the boat and took it apart, wow I felt sick!!!! That was the first time that I got burned in a trade deal! Well atleast the hull and hardware is in great shape!! So back to my question, if anyone has any good motors for this boat that they need to get rid of let me know!!

Thanks

I am looking for a good used 46 - 80 inboard for my 36 inch sprint cat. I just want something that will run good and be reliable. I do not get to go out and run my boats much but when I do get to go out and play I do want to spend all day working on them. When I got this boat it was set up with a K&B 7.5.The guy I got it from told me the motor had 2 tanks through it!?!?!!?! That motor was fried and needs a complete rebuild!!! I did not even get the chance get it in the water. When I was checking things out I decieded to pull the head.............Lets just say it looked awefull. Took the motor out of the boat and took it apart, wow I felt sick!!!! That was the first time that I got burned in a trade deal! Well atleast the hull and hardware is in great shape!! So back to my question, if anyone has any good motors for this boat that they need to get rid of let me know!!

Thanks
i have a goog john ackerman modified k/ b 7.5 4sale $100 plus freight

Thanks
hi, i have a os max .46 that still has good bump(also has collet) and have a spare motor that is brand new in box(no carb on this one.$125 inc s/h. thanks,mike.

I have a good used OS 46 with header. The OS has a side exhaust will not fit my boats, this motor runs very good. let me kow if you would like to see pictures.

Mike

Thanks
i have a brand new picco .90

Latest posts

Back