• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

looking for a 1/8 scale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sure someone on the board will have one they would want to part with for that. Electric or Nitro?

Mike,

I am going to part with my T-plus as soon as i finish my New Circus Circus and get it tested.

E-mail me.

Bert

i have a circus circus that i would part with, it need to be painted....don't know if you were looking for something ready to run i have the hardware but nothing is mounted 300 takes the whole lot

i have a circus circus that i would part with, it need to be painted....don't know if you were looking for something ready to run i have the hardware but nothing is mounted 300 takes the whole lot
Turn Key Scale boat 2010 Peters and May Best of Everything $2500.00 DPS HULL Minus Radio Plus Shipping Would Like Local Pickup

Last edited:
Turn Key Scale boat 2010 Peters and May Best of Everything $2500.00 DPS HULL Minus Radio Plus Shipping Would Like Local Pickup
......didn't you just finish that one Doug? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
......didn't you just finish that one Doug? :)
Yup, Raced it one time this year at Dayton Ohio.

Doug,

I am interested to have this one for FE, can I PM me some pictures.

Gilbert

Doug,

Gilbert
I am taking new pics inside and out will email and post late this afternoon. We had some big storms move thru Madison late yesterday. So we are just getting power back up .Sorry on the delay on pic.Doug

Doug,

Gilbert
I am taking new pics inside and out will email and post late this afternoon. We had some big storms move thru Madison late yesterday. So we are just getting power back up .Sorry on the delay on pic.Doug
Thanks, Doug, Awaiting your PM.

Gilbert

REALLY??? We have a dist 14 race here in a month.

BB

Doug,

Gilbert

Still no picture yet?

Gilbert

looking for a 1/8 scale hull and hardware only.
I have the 1978 U64 Squire Shop going up for sale. I've given a local club member first crack at it but will know Monday.

Hull, Hardware and Servos. Race winner and proven. It's not a turbine but it's a great boat.

$800.00 plus shipping. LMK if you would like pictures by providing your email address.

Bill Brandt

Back