• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking foe a couple r113ip 27 mhz receivers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
come on, it's 2009 now, let's move up to the new world of 2.4 ghz, then you will never look back, FASST, baby
Gary the parts im looking for say Futaba r113ip 27 mhz on them, do you have any with these writings on them? still looking. Larco i do have a 2.4 module and will try it on selected boats.....

come on, it's 2009 now, let's move up to the new world of 2.4 ghz, then you will never look back, FASST, baby
Gary the parts im looking for say Futaba r113ip 27 mhz on them, do you have any with these writings on them? still looking. Larco i do have a 2.4 module and will try it on selected boats.....

Hey guys...I think I have a few of those receivers 27mhz on channel 1....let me know if you still need them,I gotta find them as they are packed up in a box somewhere around here! Stan

Hey guys...I think I have a few of those receivers 27mhz on channel 1....let me know if you still need them,I gotta find them as they are packed up in a box somewhere around here! Stan

post away and list a price as someone will take them off of your hands.

post away and list a price as someone will take them off of your hands.
Anyone intrested in a R133F on 27 MHZ? :unsure:

Latest posts

Back