• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

lookin for a mac 45 Name your price FOUND

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

namba276

I'm looking for a new Mac 45. I will pay top $ (within reason)

Bob

piston/liner/rod new also would work.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm seriously persuing a new mac 45 and or piston/liner/rod. Name your price! everything has a price. I'm willing to pay top dollar. Let me know what you've got.

Bob Tuttle

I'm seriously persuing a new mac 45 and or piston/liner/rod. Name your price! everything has a price. I'm willing to pay top dollar. Let me know what you've got.Bob Tuttle
Bob if your liner is intact just have Brad Christy make you a piston & rod. He made pistons for 2 of my MAC84's & they are super!! B)

Bob,

I have a virtually brand new sleeve, bone stock, honed and CorkBonded, that I intend to re-fit with a 30% Si piston and sell if you're interested. Cost is $125. A Titan Ti rod will run you another $100.

Let me know.

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Bob,

I have to agree with Don.

Brad made a new piston and rod for my Picco blackhead and they are absolutly gorgeous.

He also honed and CorkBonded the sleeve and it came out beautiful.

I also have one of Brads Titanium Mac 45 rods and they are as nice as the other parts.

He does really nice work,Give him a shot at it.

I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, I'm still in search of a new Mac 45 and/or new piston/liner/rod. Thanks, Bob

Latest posts

Back