List of manufacturers who make the Bud T4 hull?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for your responses guys!

Rob, you have a beautiful T-4!

I talked with Chris (owner) yesterday at Fine Designs who is the distributor in the US for Hydro & Marine out of Germany. He assured me the fiberglass work is top notch and is vacuum bagged. They will be getting a shipment in 3 1/2 weeks. I'm just not sure about the gel coat finish as I may want to paint the hull and was told by a friend of mine I would have problems getting the paint to stick to the gel coat. Any comments? :)

Don
Hi Don~

Keep in mind the pics of the T-4 you are looking at in this thread are F/E hulls. Hydro and Marine does have a gas version as well. The sides of the cowl are moulded to accommodate the pipe and carb on gas version. I don't know if you plan to build F/E or Gas? I tried to order one of these hulls from Chris Fine a year ago. Got a bit of a run around from him. Glad I didn't pay up front! Gave up on it...I have been burned once before. Not trying to bash anyone here...just a word of warning.

Jeff~

Back