• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LIKE NEW GREENHEAD VALVOLA .21 MOTOR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TERMINATOR

this is a near new greenhead valvola .21 motor i am selling, it has not been fired or anything since the build, i will post pics tomorrow, but if intrested i can probably send some during theday at work.. asking 250.00 plus 10.00 shipping in the us 48 will ship overseas if need be.. thanks .

tk

Last edited by a moderator:
this is a near new greenhead valvola .21 motor i am selling, it has not been fired or anything since the build, i will post pics tomorrow, but if intrested i can probably send some during theday at work.. asking 250.00 plus 10.00 shipping in the us 48 will ship overseas if need be.. thanks .

tk

PM SENT

tk
Is this my engine??

tk
Is this my engine??
yes rick when i got the boat from you when we traded initally .. i traded to rich junker for a new 40 boat.. well since im getting out . and he is a little short right now we just agreed to send it back and all is well.. but yes it has not been fired or ran or anythiung i just got it back yesterday afternoon. thanks and lmk

tk

I WOULD BUY IT, BUT I WAS HIGH BIDDER ON BOTH YOUR CMB 80 MOTORS YOU HAD YOUR FRIEND BID ON TO TOP ME BECAUSE YOU WERE NOT HAPPY WITH THE BID. WHY HAVE AN AUCTION IF YOU WILL NOT LET IT GO? THAT IS A LOW MOVE AND THEN BRAG ABOUT IT ON HERE. I SHOULD COPY AND SEND YOUR POST TO EBAY.

I WOULD BUY IT, BUT I WAS HIGH BIDDER ON BOTH YOUR CMB 80 MOTORS YOU HAD YOUR FRIEND BID ON TO TOP ME BECAUSE YOU WERE NOT HAPPY WITH THE BID. WHY HAVE AN AUCTION IF YOU WILL NOT LET IT GO? THAT IS A LOW MOVE AND THEN BRAG ABOUT IT ON HERE. I SHOULD COPY AND SEND YOUR POST TO EBAY.
ok henry , we have done business in the past..now we have also been through this , if you have something to say this is not the place..been down that road a hundred times here since last week, if you dont like the thought of me not giving up 1000.00 worth of motors for 400.00 bucks then maybe you should have bid higher, you would be suprised what you could have bought them for.. dont be a dick about it and keep dredging up the past. you have something to say to me be a man and pm me id be glad to give you my number and we can talk on the phone. this is my for sale ad..not a place to let you whine like a little girl. if you want this motor id be happy to sell it to you, i will however beat them 80 motors to bit before id lose that much money on them ..and for your info i was not bragging i was coming clean, if you cant respect that then push on bro..good day.

tk

havent you made enough people irritared at you now terry at your behavior

grow up man
WTH :angry:

Let the man sell his stuff and stop the BS.

I have dealt with Terry and never had an issue.

You :rolleyes: ???

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Terry & I may not share the same opinion about Danica :p ..........but EVERYTHING ive ever purchased from him was nothing but GOOD STUFF and i was very HAPPY with what he sold me......Terry, I kinda hope your not away from this hobby too long and you will be back SOON.......regardless of differing opinions on ANYTHING! :)

Terry & I may not share the same opinion about Danica :p ..........but EVERYTHING ive ever purchased from him was nothing but GOOD STUFF and i was very HAPPY with what he sold me......Terry, I kinda hope your not away from this hobby too long and you will be back SOON.......regardless of differing opinions on ANYTHING! :)
thanks for the good words guys, i may not be gone for a long time , just taking a break ..mainly from the crap on here, you get a couple guys that thinkthey can do no wrong and all hell breaks loose, i know who my buds are on here ,that is all that matters and yes this is a for sale thread , and i do fel i have treated others very fair, im just tired of all the whining and the ones that do crap like this, i know i screwed up, and i come clean ...and yet still the retards cannot get that through their thick skulls..do i care..not really, jsut want to get rid of the rest of all my stuff that is good and take a break and enjoy my family, thanks to all that have bought i hope you enjoyed your deal and are happy, thank you. now if we may back to selling this stuf, heck maybe tomorrow ill start a thread that has all i have left and be done, then ill sit and wait for some clown that is mad at my ebay deal get on here and screw it up..lol , so much fun so little time. and bill i think danica is hot , and she has been faster than i have or probably will be, but she crys like some of the whiners on here and that is what i don't like about her.. :D

tk

Back