• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lift N Lok Tool Box

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought 2 of those about 3 years ago and one arrived with a broken bottom drawer. I contacted the seller and he basically told me to go have intimate relations with a duck.

How do I get 1 at that price
Dan,

I don't think you'll get a single box at that price. I wrote and asked if I bought all 8 could he sell them to me for $40.00ea and he said yes he could do that. I noticed he sold a bunch at 37.99 and a bunch at $45.99 so I thought I'd try in the middle. It looks like he has no problems getting rid of them so the price keeps going up. Not wanting to put out a bunch of money. I wend ahead and ordered one at the current price.

I've had one of these boxes myself for about 3 years now. At first I didn't really like the lay-out. My old box had more small compartments and I had to combine some things to get everything into the Lift N Lok. Once I figured out a plan the box has worked out nicely ever since. Before this one I had several boxes but they would never stand up to the weight and the latch mechanism would break down over time. These boxes are definitely built stronger and last longer than anything I've seen. The locking handle is the bomb! I only ordered a replacement to have it around just in case. Can't see needing it for a long time.

I must of got lucky at harbor freight. Been working great for a long time and I prefer removable trays. Comparable to Flambeau at 45.00.

You must not have looked at many good fishing tackle boxes lately. $40 to protect several hundred dollars in parts and tools I take to a race is money well spent in my book. You can cart tools in any container but if you like a box with drawers the lift n lock is the best option I have found. If you prefer the removable parts boxes then there are many options.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was gonna leave it alone but should clarify I don't and won't use any of the listed boxes for my race tools. I use these boxes for screws, nuts and miscellaneous.

Although I don't use Craftsman, the style is what I use, pictured here. I want steel, smooth trays, and a big top along with side grips as it gets pretty heavy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back