• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LF Seaducer RTR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
contact jerry Crowther he can help you kip.. been a long time how have you been ??

julian

Guys - LF Seaducer .45 and larger RTR less radio - In great shape. Thx
Evening Kip,

I have a Ducer .45 hull, black with yellow splatter on the bottom. there was slight damage on the deck that has been repaired and then repainted with black Awlgrip, House of Kolor yellow gold striping and inlays then cleared with Awlgrip.

When you say RTR less radio, you are talking with servos just no TX/RX, Correct?

I could make it ready to run with an RS45 or blue head VAC45

What kind of $$$$'s are you looking to spend?

KIMG0920.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Julian - Long time!  Hope you are doing great!  I’ve had several from Jerry, looking for a RTR a little less expensive and quicker... 

Evening Kip,

I have a Ducer .45 hull, black with yellow splatter on the bottom. there was slight damage on the deck that has been repaired and then repainted with black Awlgrip, House of Kolor yellow gold striping and inlays then cleared with Awlgrip.

When you say RTR less radio, you are talking with servos just no TX/RX, Correct?

View attachment 100207
Good looking boat, pm me what $$ you’re thinking on rs45...

Evening Kip,

View attachment 100207
Hi, 

Nice looking boat!! Question, Has the bottom of the boat been painted or had dura bond put on it to take out the hook around the transom? 

Mike

Thank you Mike,

Lemme get it boxed up and get the shipping $$$'s
No problem, (I bet you don't here this too often) I don't think $25.00 is going to be enough. I hope I'm wrong.  :rolleyes: :D !! Buy the way, I talked to Jerry  (Mr. Seaducer) about the boat this morning. and forwarded him the pictures you sent me to see if he could find anything I needed to know about. He gave me an exolete referral about you. I'm now vary comfortable about this sale. I meant what I said. This is the boat going to the IMPBA Internationals  I have a boat in the basement for lesser racers. (I don't want to buy another boat like the one I have.) One last question. What paint (Manufacture) did you use to repaint the deck of the boat?
Thanks again!! 
Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem, (I bet you don't here this too often) I don't think $25.00 is going to be enough. I hope I'm wrong.  :rolleyes: :D !! Buy the way, I talked to Jerry  (Mr. Seaducer) about the boat this morning. and forwarded him the pictures you sent me to see if he could find anything I needed to know about. He gave me an exolete referral about you. I'm now vary comfortable about this sale. I meant what I said. This is the boat going to the IMPBA Internationals  I have a boat in the basement for lesser racers. (I don't want to buy another boat like the one I have.) One last question. What paint (Manufacture) did you use to repaint the deck of the boat?
Thanks again!! 
Mike
ricks boats are always top notch. he used Alwgrip paint

Latest posts

Back