• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LF- O'Donnell 289T plugs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Garett,

Call Steve or Robin O'Donnell I believe they have all the plugs back in stock.

562-824-5067

Mark Sholund

Garrett. I keep the Novarossi C6TF Medium Glow Plugs in stock. They are a direct replacement for the 289T if you cant find them. You can follow the link below. Use code PlugSale2016 at checkout to save an additional 10%. Thanks.

Novarossi Glow Plugs

Last edited by a moderator:
default_huh.png
default_huh.png
default_huh.png
Please explain a direct replacement....I always thought that the O'Donnell glow plugs had a great patented sealing system and a propriety alloy for the wire, .......plus being less expensive.

Last edited by a moderator:
I won't try and respond for Ron but when I read his response it came across to me that he was saying he hasn't seen 289 plugs, standard or turbo, availabile from this producer at all this year so NR offers a similar plug that will meet your needs and was offering his product and service.

My only frustration is that Ron beat me to making the offer to serve a customer.

Latest posts

Back