• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LF futaba 614fs receiver

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do they make the futaba S-fhss in the orange version.
the real futaba ones get expensive, especially when your running all Futaba in your planes/helicopters

Scott, yes they do but compared to the FASST versions the Futaba FHSS are quite a bit less expensive. The R203GF is a pretty reasonable option for FHSS. https://futabausa.com/product/r203gf/ The R324SBS is my favorite for T-FHSS. R324SBS (T-FHSS/S.Bus2) – FutabaUSA

I have a dozen of the R6008HV receivers I use with my older 4PK radio. OrangeRx R6008HV Style A Futaba FASST Compatible 6ch 2.4Ghz Receiver

These are nice as they have dual antennas like the majority of airplane receivers. I have only had one go bad, but I will say I only use these in slower boats that have other failsafes in place in case the receiver craps out.

Back