• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LF .46 os vx-m header

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrianPhillips

Hello guys, I'm trying to get an old outrigger up and running and I'm in of need a used

header for my OS .46 if anyone has one laying around?

Thanks

Brian

Hi Rick, it definitely does not exit over the flywheel, its been sitting on the work bench for years, boat currently has a very tired K&B in it right now, was just happy to see it on the water last week, hasn't been wet for 20 yrs.....

Hi Rick, it definitely does not exit over the flywheel, its been sitting on the work bench for years, boat currently has a very tired K&B in it right now, was just happy to see it on the water last week, hasn't been wet for 20 yrs.....
Very Kewl,,, I have a soft spot for old stuff myself.

I get great pleasure out of bringing stuff out of retirement and breathing new life into it.

Share some pictures of your project

Did you find a header for your OS? Let me look this weekend. If I have I'll let it go cheap to you. One question is the port exhaust opening the same as the rear port. I have the wrap around configuration, just need a ref point of fit. If so I'll start looking.

Ron

Hey Ron, this is the OS motor I bought from you along with the K&B ........lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to remember if it's the one with a blue head? If that's the one then you need the wrap around exhaust pipe. Let me look, maybe.

Ron

Brian,

Here is an update what I found. Need to find my other OS .46 just like yours. I think it will fit checking for you.

Ron

image.jpeg

Thanks Ron this is the only pic I can find of one
416Q5PK9DIL.jpg

Yes, that's the OS part they sell for that motor. That's the one that is mounted on mine if could find it. This is an option if you if you don't want to buy the stock header. If this one fits and meets your needs it's yours for $18 plus shipping. I know it doesn't have the water manifold. Just what I found.

Ron

Latest posts

Back