• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

lf 1/8 scale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan Taylor

looking for an 1/8 scale hydro to convert to fe preferebly a fiberglass or cf hull

thanks ryan

I've got a new, almost untouched RC Boat Company hull I bought to build as the 1976 Olympia Beer hull, master hull number 7474 / SG110H, that's been built with partial carbon fiber. It will build the Olympia Beer, Gilmore Special, Circus Circus, Natural Light, and a few others. I have the decal sheet for the Olympia Beer build and accu-tech hardware that could go along with it. The only thing I've done is mount the rudder... I've marked with ink the turn fin mount, motor mount, and strut, but have not drilled anything other than the rudder bracket.

I took on this build before I realized how many irons I have in the fire, and it's likely going to sit untouched for a while if it's in my possession.

Let me know if you're interested.

I have a drop sponson pointed round nose that I build sitting on the shelf. It builds Newton plan # 106:

Drop Sponson8th scale.jpg

U-7 Notre Dame 1962
U-5 Shu Shu 1965
U-12 Miss Budweiser 1967
U-4 Burien Lady 1970
U-4 Smoother Mover 1971
U-4 Greenfield Galleries 1973
U-18 Red Ball Express 1974 MM
U-21 $ bill 1962
U-25 Miss Eagle Electric
U-13 Tempo 1964
U-13 Miss Budweiser 1965
U-6 Miss Madison 1964
CA-1 Miss Supertest II 1958
U-4 Oberto 1975
U-10 R. Mikulski 1977
U-10 Miss Evergreen roofing 1979
U-47 Miss Pay’n Save 1958
U-47 Miss Seattle Too 1960
U-792 Nitrogen Too 1960
U-70 Such Crust IV 1961

Where are you located so shipping can be calculated.

Buddy

i have a finished '78 circus Circus, nitro

all servos, rudder, fin strut etc.

Indiana

Great running hull in nitro and good weight for nitro RTR 15#

will send you pics. never figured out how to post pics here

$800

Brian

Here are the pictures to the two hulls. One of them is a Phil Thomas round nose with both tails. The other is from Joe I can remember his name in St Louis.

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_0165.jpg

guys i appreciate the offers put foward but i have another projects I need to finish first

thanks

ryan

I've got a new, almost untouched RC Boat Company hull I bought to build as the 1976 Olympia Beer hull, master hull number 7474 / SG110H, that's been built with partial carbon fiber. It will build the Olympia Beer, Gilmore Special, Circus Circus, Natural Light, and a few others. I have the decal sheet for the Olympia Beer build and accu-tech hardware that could go along with it. The only thing I've done is mount the rudder... I've marked with ink the turn fin mount, motor mount, and strut, but have not drilled anything other than the rudder bracket.

I took on this build before I realized how many irons I have in the fire, and it's likely going to sit untouched for a while if it's in my possession.

Let me know if you're interested.
Dean, you have a PM.

Back