Lettering,Numbering Graphics the Easy Way

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyin Rat Sass

Run on down to the computer store and get some transparent film that your printer will print to(ink-jet here)print up whatever you want,cut it out then epoxy it on with a thin coat of clear epoxy over it, for fuel proofing(i am using resin in my case but there is no bleeding or bad effect to the printed plastic)sponsor or contingency decals are easy to find on the net,somtimes in large sets.of course test in an inconspicious area so you don't get blamed for it, if it screws up,

View attachment 2112

I do it the cheap, easy way. A phone call to my sister letting her know what I want, the size, color and font and it's done before I get to her house. Laser cut on vinyl.

Cool decals!

Ron,

your lucky. I gotta pay Tap Plastics a fortune for my lettering. But I get the colors and fonts that I want.

Hey, any chance your sister found that Tony the Tiger print for me yet??

there is a vynal you can get to run through you printer.. once you have done that you just cut it out.. can't remember the name, but i saw it at walmart of all places

Sorry, Rod , I don't think that she found it yet. I'm trying to find something special for Wade's wife Missy also for her Wild Thing .21 . I guess that I'll have to bug her again. She has Corporate logos up the Wazoo in one of her programs including Airtronics, Futaba and Picco that she can put on about anything. I'm still waiting for my Picco T-shirt!

I do it the cheap, easy way. A phone call to my sister letting her know what I want, the size, color and font and it's done before I get to her house. Laser cut on vinyl.
Ok let me rephrase my original post.....those of you who don't know Ron Olsons sister....lol

anyway here's a few decal sheets i have from when i was making car sets for NASCAR Heat(online racing simulation game)

View attachment 2120

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean to tell me one of you guys can't make me two Tony the Tiger decals??? Those are nice decals Flyin Rat Sass.

All I need them to be is either 2 inches round or 2 1/2 or 3 inches is fne.

Back