• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LeeCraft 7.5 tunnel for Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

7.5 LeeCraft hull designed by Tommy Lee. It is set up now with a modified 7.5 K&B engine, the work was done by Alfred Lanza. The motor is very powerful and fast also has very good compression. The radio box has all Futaba servos such as a 9301 for steering, Futaba mini-servo to operate third needle, not attached to the remote needle. You'll need to make that adjustment to your liking, and a standard Futaba servo for the throttle. On/Off is Futaba, there is no receiver or radio included with this boat. I do have radios available if you need one. Has a nice fuel tank bracket so it doesn't shake up the tank while running.

Has a K&B remote needle, prop shaft assembly is as good as new and the lower end is pretty new as well. The hull has nitro proof paint on it. Boat overall is in good shape only damage happened to the rear transom, see the pictures I attached. It cracked a little bit on the sides and top but I fiberglassed the inside and out and have been running it with no problems at all so your not inheriting junk. I'm selling because I just ought a brand new Van Hooten and can't run two O/B so one must go.

You'll need to add your prop, TX/RX, battery and fuel and your ready.

$225 plus shipping of about $36 anything over I'll pay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rodney, you going to the lake tomorrow (Sun). I have to work but if I get off early I'd like to take a look at it.

Hey Rod!

Still want that 7.5 Pro we talked about????????????

send me an e-mail...............maybe we can talk a deal.

Bob the Fool :blink:

Latest posts

Back