• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lawless 3.5 OPC Lower Unit, Modfied for FE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darin Jordan

Lawless 3.5 Lower Unit, modified for FE use. Motor mounts directly to the motor plate, which lowers the motor down over an inch over standard mounting arrangements (See picture with motor. Motor not included) Requires a custom made shorter flexshaft, which is included. I am also including two spare shafts. Properly lubed, should last you a LONG, LONG time.

This unit uses a standard K&B 3.5 Propeller Shaft.

I've modified the mounting to use the OS-Max style mounting and steering system. Allows you to adjust the steering inclination independently of the angle of the stubshaft. VERY slick setup.

You'll need to supply a motor, but otherwise, it's ready to bolt on.

The coupler is an REK aluminum coupler that has been turned down to around .400" to fit down into the unit and is included. (See picture below)

$135.00 shipped in the USA. Willing to ship overseas or to Canada for a tad bit more.

PayPal preferred. [email protected]

Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back