• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Last of my Go Engine parts and more

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Leyde

Club Racer
I found the fallowing parts in a box while cleaning shop. All parts are for the .21 engines. They are new and in the original package. Parts will fit some NR engines like the current 5 and 7 port engines. Will only ship within the USA. Shipping is $5.50 for 1 or for them all. No checks or MO's Paypal only please.

QTY Description

1 G0 carb complete $15.00 Sold

2 Con rods $15.00 each Sold

1 Standard head buttons with red water jacket $15.00 each Sold

3 Standard head buttons $10.00 each

6 Turbo head buttons $10.00 each Sold

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark, if the std plug GO head button with water jacket will fit the motor you just worked on for me I'll take it. I also would like one of the other std head buttons if it fits as well. LMK please. James

Mark, if the std plug GO head button with water jacket will fit the motor you just worked on for me I'll take it. I also would like one of the other std head buttons if it fits as well. LMK please. James
I do not know if they will fit that engine or not James Sorry.

Mark,

Will those turbo heads fit a NR 21 Keep OB? If so, I'll take the turbo heads.

Ill take them. PM me your PayPal and I will send payment. Thanks.

Ok. Thanks Steve. Ill have to get someone to turn them. Thanks.

Back