• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

L/f new or used piston sleave and headbotton for old style novarossi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James montgomery

I am looking for used in good condition, or new if someone has , piston sleave and headbotton for a older style novarossi out board in not sur what novarossi this is but would like to find one if anyone has one out there tgat would be awsome, if anyone needs pics of inside to know can post them as well,. Thought maybe someone might know what kind it is. By the case and the top 3.5 on it....

Here is some pics of the piston sleave as well hopeing to find a set or two...

Thanks a bunch james

Last edited by a moderator:
James

I am having a Birthday party here Saturday.

Let me look on Sunday I think have what you are looking for.

Dave Roach

Dave that would be awsome brother,lmk , and if u happen to find a new front bearing that fits the case to i will take that as well.....

Thanks a bunvh brother and have a great easter

James

James.

I am sure i have what you need. What is the OD of the sleeve

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Measure the OD of the sleeve. It will be either .767 (after year 2000) or .756 (pre year 2000) . I may have what you need. I sent some spare parts to Mile L last month. Check with him as well.

Hey guys i got some number and mesured three times and this is what i came up with i hope this helps need new on.....hey jon im also looking for a good twin or f hydro know where i can get one

Back