• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

L/F Mac 21 Parts or Pouched Engine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wally Teresch

I'm in search of a Mac 21 inboard parts engine. The engine can be pouched but I need the liner (to copy) and the backplate (mine has an 'ear' broken off).

Anyone have anything floating around at a good price.

Thanks

Wally

I'm in search of a Mac 21 inboard parts engine. The engine can be pouched but I need the liner (to copy) and the backplate (mine has an 'ear' broken off).

Anyone have anything floating around at a good price.

Thanks

Wally
A new CMB vavola P & s will work just over $100. Contact Stu Barr on forum.If you use new o-ring and seal it plate well it might be ok. To test for motor leaks tighten everyting hold fingers over carb and exhaust blow air in carb inlet through a long fuel line and submerge. Look for bubbles.

A new CMB vavola P & s will work just over $100. Contact Stu Barr on forum.If you use new o-ring and seal it plate well it might be ok. To test for motor leaks tighten everyting hold fingers over carb and exhaust blow air in carb inlet through a long fuel line and submerge. Look for bubbles.

I already have a CMB P/S but wanted to copy the porting and timing from a Mac.

As far as the backplate goes, mine is air tight (checked it a while back) but wanted to replace it with a complete one.

Thanks for your input 153stars

Wally

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back