• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

L/F Electric O/B

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Pickard

Would like to start running this class looking for something in good shape to get me started maybe like P class

Last edited by a moderator:
A good person to contact would be Darin Jordan in the great Northwest. See the Races and results section for the NAMBA 2014 Nats. Or ask Ron Upton
default_smile.png

Robert, Electric boats seem to be the wave of the future. They are quiet and do not seem to offend. A practice pond in Folsom, CA is open to electric boats anytime. but gas and nitro is limited to 5 hours once a month.

Look over on OSE site in the want adds. Usually something there complete, also read the first thread in the OB forum on getting into FE .

Mic

Mic i joined offshore electric site at 9am this morning they apporved everything when i try to get in to buy thwe boat comes up i dont have privelages doesnt make since

I have no control over OSE web site. Not sure what's up there. If you want to PM me your phone # I will forward it to the guy selling the boat. There is also a couple Cobra's on there also. One has a radio box built. That boat is on here also $200 one.

Mic

Last edited by a moderator:
robert

i guess your not interested in a new cobra !!!! no reply !! was going to offer you a brand new hull for free !!!!!!!!!!!!

i just wanted all to see the improvements ive made and i was inclined to give one away, just for the PR

plus as far as i know no one has seen a properly setup FE cobra 1 run in the florida area.

too bad !!!!!

robert

i guess your not interested in a new cobra !!!! no reply !! was going to offer you a brand new hull for free !!!!!!!!!!!!

i just wanted all to see the improvements ive made and i was inclined to give one away, just for the PR

plus as far as i know no one has seen a properly setup FE cobra 1 run in the florida area.

too bad !!!!!
Dan i sent you a pm. I hope this opportunity is still available. Im very interested. I absolutly love your hulls and would love to test one out for PR for you.

Back