kyle smith

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Don and others

I just got a reversal from paypal and not from Kyle. They reviewed the case and said the money will be place in my account within 2 days and I checked the money is back.

Thank You Paypal :eek:

Dave Bestpitch :) :)
He must've run out of money. I got nothing.

Hi Don and others

I just got a reversal from paypal and not from Kyle. They reviewed the case and said the money will be place in my account within 2 days and I checked the money is back.

Thank You Paypal :eek:

Dave Bestpitch :) :)
He must've run out of money. I got nothing.
i dont think it was his money. the credit card company or paypal reversed the charge on my credit card. the second refund he tried to do got cancelled again due to lack of funds in account. you file a case?

That is correct Paypal gave me back my money Not Kyle...

So here is a deal for you Kyle send me the props I requested and after I receive them I will send the money via paypal.

I think this is fair being all of the hassles we have gone thru.

DaveB

Dave

He all ready has your money. He should send the props no matter what. I think you have been refunded from the credit card company. For that matter, he shoudl send them to the credit card company. I wonder what they will run them on. :D

Mike

Dave

He all ready has your money. He should send the props no matter what. I think you have been refunded from the credit card company. For that matter, he shoudl send them to the credit card company. I wonder what they will run them on. :D

Mike
Got my props van Kyle today! Took some time but finally got them:

props2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
GUYS..........I do not know if this is an indication that Mr. Smith is keeping his word. BUT, my last e-mail from his said his deal was LEGIT.

I an adding this beacuse.................OH HE DID!! THEY WERE IN THE MAIL BOX TODAY.

All 8 props as agreed. Talk about a :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
GUYS..........I do not know if this is an indication that Mr. Smith is keeping his word. BUT, my last e-mail from his said his deal was LEGIT.

I an adding this beacuse.................OH HE DID!! THEY WERE IN THE MAIL BOX TODAY.

All 8 props as agreed. Talk about a
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
big chuck would you care to share the return addy with us..?

tk

hello kyle please respond to my question regarding the sale to me for the 21 green head valvola i brought from you in june this year,, i received a letter stating that you cashed the money order on september 2nd. i informed western union to cancell that money order in early july.. obviously that was not done,, please send me the goods i payed for or just refund my paypal me back the 290.00us i sent you .. please respond, thanks jason jury.

Back