Kyle Busch

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He would never get by with that @ the local Dirt Track. They would Beat the Smoke out of him!!!!! We got some boys in West Memphis Dirt trax that Live to Fight!!!!!! They would Eat him for a Snack!

I think it was great. Honaday, thanks you move over for him.

I am for anybody that wrecks any of Havrvicks trucks .

Harvick is a total Ahole.

as much as i admire kyle's driving skills, what he did was stupid. not the way to play that game at 150 mph, that was a move for a short track. he has more talent in his little finger than most of the other drivers do in their entire body. but, the other drivers have more brains in their little fingers than he has anywhere........he just makes it impossible to like him <_< . i agree, bench him for the weekend, he took ron hornaday out of the truck championship picture, same should happen to him in the cup championship!!

I agree he should be benched for the weekend but I would be willing to bet they set him down for the Nationwide race only. I just heard that they have summoned him back to the Nascar hauler first thing this morning and I think that is what they will do so not to offend his sponser in the cup deal. Remember it is an extremely trying time for Nascar owners to find sponsors they are going to try and keep everyone in that role pleased.

Mike

I hope he gets a stiff fine and points to boot. He could have hurt Hornaday bad at that speed

I didnt get to see it, but watched the highlights this morning. That kid is a complete idiot! He is going to seriously hurt or kill someone with the stunts he pulls. Time for nascar to put the boot on him for good IMHO. And that sad, because I thought Kyle had turned a new leaf this year, and was gaining alot of respect for the guy earlier on. Not so much anymore.

I would love to see someone put Kyle into the wall EVERY race he runs. Makes no matter if it trucks, Nationwide or the Sprint cars. It is called accountability for your actions and the racers need to do be held to it. His competitors are the best ones to hand out the punishment. Just like what was done in racing 20+ years ago. He has supreme talent but is a top level classless jerk.

if the original intimidator was still alive busch would have been stopped from doing this along time ago. the old no.3 would have put him into the wall to teach him a lesson

Last edited by a moderator:
Back