Kohlmeyer Classic September 22-23 150 boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If enough pm me with E and F hydro we can split them but dont want a non race. Also I wont know till late August if the field will be available,we have enough room without it but it sure makes pitting easier. Family Plan is in effect

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and David should be there. What's the number for the Hampton Inn across the street from cheeseburger in paradise.

Family plan ??
If you wife or kids race then you fist pay the $15.00 fee one time and all the rest of the family pays $10.00 a boat. It does not save much here but some district races have charged $25.00 for first boat

Email address on the form is for inquiries only. If you would like to enter the event please follow one of these methods in order of preference.

1. Mail entry form and money to address on form

2. Enter via RCRacing Events (starting July 30)

3. Email entries to [email protected] either attaching the form or written out is ok.

Entries received in PM's or emails to other addresses may not be processed.

Thanks,

Jeff

They started moving dirt on Saturday. After last night's rain I am sure it is a mud pit now.

Isn't there an empty field just on the left side of the Residence Inn

that is always empty ??

Sent my entry in today by snail mail.Mike my computer opened the RC Racing Events screen,but showed an error when I tried to bring up the registration screen.Thats not the reason for this post.

I've included my gas scale entry,and want to get enough boats for a heat.I'm presently priming and hope the boat will be red before we make the trip.I know Phil's is painted.I know there is at least one more runable ,but wasn't painted in finish colors in May.There were other boats under construction in May,and hope they will be complete by the Sept. race.For general info my boat had a modded RCMK EVO when I brought it up in May,and unkown at that time had an exhaust manifold that leaked water into the engine exhaust port.It now has a modded K-30,which woke this boat up.

Harvey

Back