Keywest Hatch

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhainer

Thanks to Terry Davis Of H2O I got My New hatch for My keywest today and trimmed it and painted it heres what it looks like Enjoy i know i do it give the boat a whole new look..

To Me it looks Longer and lower profile I am impresed with it Dennis whitt designed it and Terry Of H2O put it to good use by making a mold for it and I think he is going to produce it .

Looks great JOHN! That will be alot easier to tape up. Your going to need a good source for yellow tape this season.

Just got my Unlimited Offshore back together with the hatch TERRY @ H2O made me. Should be a big improvement in aero.

John,

That's the first one I've seen pianted. Did you paint it from the inside? I may just switch to styrene. That clear is a bugger to work with.

It's painted on the inside. I like the clear I would love to see a whole hull done that way and find a glue to put it together the painet on the inside makes all of us great painters it looks like a sheet of glass

Ken,

With the hatches. If you paint them from the inside the tape wont peal off the paint. The clear sure looks cool. You know those packages you get sometimes where you just can't get into them. Like the clear plastic a flashlight comes in? You finally have to cut it out with a knife. This is the stuff. It's hard to even trim it though.

Terry

Availability

They are available if anybody needs them. Shoot me an e-mail. i also have a universal hatch that can be cut to fit your opening.

Terry If you would Like I have a resized Mask from the Bittburger for the windsheild if you want to do an instruction sheet I'll get you the file

Latest posts

Back