• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kalistratov K45 Brand New F/S

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steven Bryant

K45.JPG

For Sale Kalistratov K45 Brand New shipped for $325 paid as family or friend or $335 inc Paypal fees.

No PM's

Last edited by a moderator:
Parts - no problem,i have for the newer typ (other drum) all in stock!!!

I have only steel conrods with free needles, and all other Parts for 45 size,for K90 i have all parts for europe version (7mm crankshaft pin) on stock

I have only steel conrods with free needles, and all other Parts for 45 size,for K90 i have all parts for europe version (7mm crankshaft pin) on stock
Hi Frank,

Are you selling complete 45 engine now?

yes - endurance .45 - 355,-€ / direct .45 375,-€ (all as kit) selfmounting

Last edited by a moderator:
Franks Engines are extremely good I’ve been running 2 of them for over 4 years and I’m still on the original piston and liner. Well worth the money. Now back to my original thread about selling my original K45 please.

Still for sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Shane, yes delivery is to the US, I will need to check delivery to Australia just in case it’s different.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back