• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

K&B wanted ..........found one

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Byer

Looking for a brand new complete never run 3.5ss outboard. PM me with details.

Mike B

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a new never run K&B 3.5 8906 (old style) NIB $150.00 plus shipping USPS. It was from the old K&B not MECOA. Rudy

Mike B

I have 2 K&B engines. Just rebuilt to new. Pistons,sleeves,bearings and have less than 30 minutes break in time. K&B with micro head and a K&B sx YOu will not be paying full price of new but both these engines are definitely good as new. Jack 250/00 your choice. jack

Attachments

• jack and 3 5 2010 001.jpg
    jack and 3 5 2010 001.jpg
    601.1 KB · Views: 42

Mike B
I have a like new, K&B sx I will take 225.00 and feel quite sure you will be very satisfied with this engine. Has never been raced and run for break in purposes only. Less than 30 minutes run time.

Mike B
I have a like new, K&B sx I will take 225.00 and feel quite sure you will be very satisfied with this engine. Has never been raced and run for break in purposes only. Less than 30 minutes run time.
Jack Mike is looking for new,he has this silly notion two motors are better than one. Silly boy with too much time on his hands. So he needs new to match them. I just want to see the video :D :D :D

Bit the bullet and bought a new one from Gary P. Almost anyone can run a single engine boat, but 2 of them make it a little bit more interesting. Thanks for the replies.

mb

Latest posts

Back