• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

k&b engine and parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcmutant

i have 2 new air cooled 21 outboard motors one with leg spare case and spare parts motor new piston and sleeve new rods pto bearings gaskets props headbuttons etc all in pic 675.00 shipped usps 3 day check out pic also a 4pk radio with 603 receiver 190 .00 shipped usps 3 day mahalo Jon

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Ok mr Shaw I'll pac it to nite if weather permits will drop off at post office,tomorrow I think,I,still,have ur info but can u send it again just in case and my paypal is [email protected] if interested I also have 2 4pl radio with 3-4 receivers for 300 shipped mahalo Jon let me no

Ok mr Shaw I'll pac it to nite if weather permits will drop off at post office,tomorrow I think,I,still,have ur info but can u send it again just in case and my paypal is [email protected] if interested I also have 2 4pl radio with 3-4 receivers for 300 shipped mahalo Jon let me no
Great. Thanks jon. PM me a price for the prop lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want the black carb if it is still available. Can you pm me the price shipped to 98290, and PayPal info please.

Thanks,

Marty

Back