• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

K&B carbs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

One new in package red carb $45.00 shipped. Two black carbs one slightly used other is new $35.00 each. I also have a box full of K&B 21 parts,im sure its all or almost all pre 13 mm crank. Bearings cases couple P/S one crank complete with housing and bearings. If your interested make me an offer I cant refuse. I can text pics but it will be several pics. One used with good pinch 21 outboard,it has the Irwin style header on it coming out the side. This stuff was in a hobby shop and been in storage 10 plus years. pm me a email and post here first

mike, i'd be interested in the p/s & cases at least. possibly all (except carbs) depending on the pics. i'll need pics of the sides of the cases & the rod end of the cranks. email me a list of what you have. pm headed your way.

Tom waiting on Robin. Tim its a red that would have come on a 40 inboard. To put it on a 45 outboard a adapter would need to be made. Most if not all but the cases are 12mm stuff. Must be 40-50 bearings

Thanks Mike no problem, If it helps there is no hurry so you can send it parcel post. Also flat rate to AK and all states is same price, $5.80 for small box. A small envelope will be less. Thanks Tim

Mike, I guess there is nothing left. You sold carbs and have heard nothing back from you on the rest. Tom Galdys

Tom all I have is a 12mm motor feels good has a mod lower for a pipe $80 shipped

Sorry Tom Robin got it all but the carbs and they sold right away. All 12mm stuff

Latest posts

Back