K&B BSSS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dale

K&B BSSS

Well i talked to k&b at the show ,they told me they are 80% up and running ???3.5 's in 4 weeks plus pleanty of parts for all motors. :p :p Well i talked to my local hobby store the same day and was told he tried to order parts for his store and was told parts are not available to order ???.They did have 7.5 pros at the show for sale .SO who do we beleive i no my local hobby store would love to sell me parts,but not when they can't get any. Someone is full of s#@*t :-X

Re:K&B BSSS

Well you must understand that this is not Clarence Lee's K&B !!!! MECOA has lived up to there word so far !!! We have parts for engines we sell !!!! The 7.5 Pro is there first and they have all parts for the #7500 except the carb maintenance kit .

Mecoa being mecoa!!! In the past with there engines they are the only sellers of the engines and the parts !!!! What I think is going to happen is all the older engines will be phased out along with the parts made by Clarence Lee's K&B that they had to purchase or was left after the old employees took what they wanted . Stranger things have happened !!! We may be able to get engines from the hobby shops and big dealers but get all our parts from mecoa !??

I'm just going to run my OS in sport tunnel and a old K&B WC Mod engine in 3.5 [20] B tunnel . Just waiting on K&B and Mac to see what is on for next year because belly aching and spectulating will get you PO'ed , It's not worth me getting upset about !!!

When they come they will be here !!!! I will have to make do with what's out there for know !!!

:- ;D :-

Back