• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

K-B 7.5 outboard, new in the box, LOOK SOLD SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuck Carpenter

I have brand new K-B 7.l5 outboard, in the box, this motor has been mounted, but never EVER run, I JUST LOOKED AT www.mecoa.com, they are 350.00, and they have been out of stock, for a very long time, they also said, they do not know when they will get more, because their casting company, went under, This is one of the last actually machined, and made in the usa, at lake havasu AZ. after 1995 they were made overseas, this is a 1993, model, because it says so, right on the mount, SO BUY AMERICAN, SAVE A LOT OF MONEY TO, THE FIRST PERSON TO SAY HE WANTS IT, AND PAYS, CAN HAVE IT FOR 1/2 PRICE 175.00 PLUS SHIPPING NO PAYPAL FEES, Email [email protected] or call 330-241-4742,

Thanks Chuck SEE PIC.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have brand new K-B 7.l5 outboard, in the box, this motor has been mounted, but never EVER run, I JUST LOOKED AT www.mecoa.com, they are 350.00, and they have been out of stock, for a very long time, they also said, they do not know when they will get more, because their casting company, went under, This is one of the last actually machined, and made in the usa, at lake havasu AZ. after 1995 they were made overseas, this is a 1993, model, because it says so, right on the mount, SO BUY AMERICAN, SAVE A LOT OF MONEY TO, THE FIRST PERSON TO SAY HE WANTS IT, AND PAYS, CAN HAVE IT FOR 1/2 PRICE 175.00 PLUS SHIPPING NO PAYPAL FEES, Email [email protected] or call 330-241-4742,
Thanks Chuck SEE PIC.
PRICE LOWERED TO 150.00, WEDNSDAY AND THEURSDAY, THEN ON TO EBAY, THANKS

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Chuck SEE PIC.
Chuck, will take this motor will pm you later, BILL

Thanks Chuck SEE PIC.
Chuck, will take this motor will pm you later, BILL
THANKS MOTOR IS SOLD, AND PAID FOR, CHUCK

Back