• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

K&B 3.5 parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geoffreysherrah

WTB K&B 3.5 pistons and sleeves. Or just the pistons with connecting rods. I have several sleeves. A flex shaft, exhaust adapter, and hinge mount for an old lower OB.

A needle valve stem and rubber O rings for black carbs and gasket sets for the case.

Hi Geoffrey, I have several piston/liners. Which model are you after? There are different cylinder od`s ,flange ods & thicknesses & exhaust ports.. Can probably help with the exhaust adaptor if its for a water cooled OB engine. I also have a couple of the old prop shafts non screw in if you need them.Have some New black carbs complete.Red too . Pretty sure I have some flex shafts maybe gaskets..Have cylinder heads & water jackets. New 12mm OB crankshafts..

The downside is I am in Perth Western Australia so shipping my kill it for you..

PM me if you want me to dig out parts for you.

Also MECOA still make some parts..

cheers

Ian

Tell me what you need, I have so many parts, all except the hinge plates, cases both old and new style, p/s's new and old style, rods(many) front plates, rear plates. most everything is used but quite usable. Can send pictures but there are 100's of parts. Tom Galdys

Tell me what you need, I have so many parts, all except the hinge plates, cases both old and new style, p/s's new and old style, rods(many) front plates, rear plates. most everything is used but quite usable. Can send pictures but there are 100's of parts. Tom Galdys

Yes, I would love see pics! Or a list. All I really need is my list posted... unless you can give me good deal for all of it. PM me when you can please.

Back