k&B 3.5 article some good info for newbies

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re:k&B 3.5 article some good info for newbies

I don't understand. This states how to measure your timing, but what do you do if you want to change it?

Mark on the sleve useing the degree wheel (protractor) where you want to change it to and then use a dremel or file. take off very little at a time once you have gone to far, congrat's you have just created a hard to find part, that is now useless!

as with everything else in this hobby, take your time, measure 3 times, cut and leave a little bit left (just in case : :) ) i am not alone on that last one am i?

Good luck ;D

Has any one esle tried using the carb/exhaust throttle on the END of the pipe like this person is explaining? sounds interesting.........i guess

~ James

TF

I have tryed this on an Airplane motor years ago and it worked quite well.

Just think i have this on my stock OB motor now!! Its in the form of a Muffler... ;D One problem is that the darn thing will not open up any further. ;D

Grim

Grim, ok im confused, you say you have one like this on your stock ob now????? I have and have seen the venturi setup with the plate in between the powerhead and lower as a exhaust throttle, but how could you have it at the END of the exhaust with the stock lower?? Did i miss something perhaps?

PS youve got mail (charter.net)

T/F

Never mind Grim, that one went right over my head the first (and second) time I read it..........hahaha

good one Grimjoker

~ T/F

James

I kill me "Quoting Alf"

Grim

Hi.

very good 8) engine K&B with crankshaft 12mm

induction 197.00º

exhaust 163.00º

transfer 120.00º

what´s happening? ??? engine K&B with crankshaft 13mm

induction 215.00º

exhaust 170.00º

transfer 130.00º

Gatt.

PondSkimmer

Is there anyway to go to these pages direct ? Every time I try to print or inlarge the script it's all blurey ??

I dont think so i think that who ever posted it did it as a picture file or a .pdf file? i tryed myself and had the same problem

PS

Thanks !! I got a small but readable print !

Latest posts

Back