• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

K&B 3.5, 7.5, 11 CC OUTBOARD ENGINES FOR SELL. " ALL SOLD THANKS. "

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane Midkiff

Hey guys, here are the first four outboard engines I am putting up for sell detailes and prices are below, " ALL SOLD " thanks.

Shane

#1- Custom built K&B aircooled 11 cc outboard , header, ducted fan parts through out, powder coated crank case, anodized red head to make it look factory, big bore carb, also has a custom built cnc adapter plate to mount a o.s. 9b carb to the engine. good bearings and pinch $210 " SOLD "

#2- Custom built K&B 7.5, header, powder coated yellow crankcase, marine speciaties head/button, rpm rod, 707 flywheel, port timing done, full port work on case, sleeve flowed and matched to case and polished, crank has been worked "turbo crank" this motor is all but new and only had a handfull of fuel put through it and is a demond, " SOLD"

#3- Custom built K&B 7.5, powder coated black crankcase, marine speciaties head/button, wishbone style rod, 707 flywheel, port timing done, full port work on case, sleeve flowed and matched to case and polished, crank has been worked "turbo crank" this motor is all but new and only had a handfull of fuel put through it and is a demond, " SOLD "

#4- K&B 3.5 pro, good strong motor, tight pinch great bearings and great compression $100 OBO shipped. Sold to Derrick stewart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shane,

Great prices on the 7.5cc engines but they are the older 15mm crank versions. Do you have any of the 17mm engines or parts?

Shane,

Great prices on the 7.5cc engines but they are the older 15mm crank versions. Do you have any of the 17mm engines or parts?
Hey Buddy, I dont know if I have any 17mm stuff left but I will be going through alot of parts this weekend after I ship out this weeks sales and I will let you know.

Shane

Hey Dave I am going through all of that stuff starting on friday, I just have not had the time yet due to shipping alot of stuff out but I will know everything I have at the latest on sunday and have you and ron shaw at the top of the list, thanks again bud.

Shane

Hope you sell these Shane, the 7.5's were put together by Wes Worth (RIP) in Pasco, Wa. and the 11 cc looks like his work also. The 7.5's have HTB head buttons and light flywheels. Only fired the yellow motor once but shut it down when a servo problem appeared.

Glenn

Hey Glenn, I put about 4 tank's on all three on they are screamers. I was going to run them but I am sticking to .21's and gas for the next 2 seasons. So they must go, thanks again glenn.

Shane

Back